Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Powerful Revelation

Matthew 16:15-19

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”
16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” 17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

How powerful it is for our husbands to KNOW that Jesus is the Messiah of the world and the Messiah of his life! This truly is a revelation and gift from heaven and not achieved through human attempt. When your husband receives this revelation, THE WORLD BETTER WATCH OUT!!! He will be a rock for your family and the kingdom of God. The Lord will build on this rock and **NOTHING** can or will tear it down!

Lord Jesus, I pray you reveal yourself to my husband. Let him fully see, not with earthly eyes, but with the eyes of heaven who You truly are. The Messiah, The Savior. The One who was, is and is to come. The Lord of his life. Unleash the power and blessings that come with this revelation. Use his life as a rock to build something spectacular and awesome for Your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen!


Can you IMAGINE what happens when ONE MILLION WIVES pray this prayer for their husbands? (goosebumps just thinking about this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment