Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The POWER of the Resurrection!

(Written March 25th, 2013)

I can't prove to you that Jesus died and rose from the dead. I can't prove to you that He was born of a virgin, fully human and fully God. All I can say is my life was once a complete wreck. I didn't care about anyone else but me. I was living in darkness and sin. However, one "coincidence" after another pointed to Him and The Cross. There comes a point in your life when all the "coincidences" can no longer be coincidences, but the very hand of God moving. Today I see God work in my life and others EVERY DAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY! I see Him work through the prayers of a sinner like me. How do I know God exists? When I was flat on the floor, dying a spiritual death, my life, marriage and family in shambles, events happened that allowed the pieces to be glued back together. Nothing I did. Nothing my husband did. Just God breathing new life into me and my husband and resurrecting our marriage. How do I know God exists? I've seen this simple cause and effect play out in my life. Believe in Him and His Son. Follow His rules (none of which will harm you, but keep you out of trouble!). Receive His promises of love, hope, peace, provision, completeness and a whole lot of miracles along the way. The Cross is REAL. Jesus is ALIVE! Amen! Hallelujah! Welcome and unleash the power of The Resurrection in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment