Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ONE MILLION PLUS!!

(written February 17th, 2013)
 
While driving in the beautiful snow yesterday morning, and watching the snowflakes fall, one after another, God used that to tell me One Million was just a number He gave me to get me motivated and moving. I had to chuckle because He sure does know me!!! If He were to give me the actual number from the start, I would have offended Him with my lack of faith. I love how He chose to reveal this to me AFTER I took my first step in launching One Million Wives! Because now I BELIEVE!

FAITH LEADS TO ACTION, LEADING TO MORE FAITH LEADING TO MORE ACTION! Matthew 17:20 I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Matthew 13: 31-32 “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field;and this is smaller than all other seeds, but when it is full grown, it is larger than the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and next in its branches.”

Matthew 13:58 And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

HOW MANY MIRACLES ARE YOU EXTINGUISHING IN YOUR LIFE DUE TO A PUNY FAITH? Sisters, it's time to train our faith muscles! Let's plant our faith in HIS LOVE! It never fades, never fails, never leaves! Isn't it great to know that you can step out on a journey full of miracles with an ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOU, MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER LOVE HIM? WHO CRAVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN CRAVE HIM? WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU SUCCEED MORE BADLY THAN YOU DO?

GEESH! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!!!!

Sisters, some of you are hanging on to a thread in your marriage. You are living with a room mate instead of a soul mate. I want you to know I HAVE BEEN THERE AND FIGHT EVERYDAY NOT TO GO BACK. My heart aches for you and your husband. I know it wasn't always like this. I know it's hard to believe that this man was once that hot guy that gave you butterflies. God's love NEVER FADES, NEVER FAILS, NEVER LEAVES! You can have the same love and relationship with your Savior as you do your husband. God will work a miracle in your marriage, just as He did in mine! If this is you, I am praying His Spirit prompts you to just send me a message saying, "Ai, please pray for me." You don't have to give me details. Just know that together, you and I can pray and multiply your faith and love in your marriage! And we can be a part of the ONE MILLION PLUS WIVES with a marriage that moves mountains!!! Amen! LOVE YOU! SAY AMEN AND LIKE. SAY AMEN AMEN AND SHARE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment